Definition of NutripreneurTM : A person who helps improve the lives of others by building a profitable business centered on nutrition.
What’s A NutripreneurTM?
Provide a Needed Service
- Help others to address the underlying cause of blood sugar problems—poor diet.
- Help people to become healthy and achieve permanent weight loss.
- The greatest percentage increase in diabetes/prediabetes is among those under 20 years of age.
- Be part of the solution to the greatest health care problem of our time.
Generate a New Income Stream
- The average affiliate commission is $200 for each referral.
- You can earn thousands of dollars on a single referral, since proper nutritional support of diabetes requires a life-long commitment.
- Promote Diabetic Manual to friends, family and contacts you have through email or social media.
- When you refer new business to Diabetic Manual, you not only can earn commissions when they buy from Diabetic Manual, but also from MyBodyManual.com and WeightManual.com
Become a NutripreneurTM Today
- Help Others
- Improve People’s Lives
- Earn Money
- Have Fun!
Definition of NutripreneurTM: A person who helps improve the lives of others by building a profitable business centered on nutrition.